It’s the season of goodwill. When everythi ng is merry and bright. So what better way to celebrate, than with a giveaway?!
This prize is M&S The Beaulieu HamperThere are plenty of ways to enter, simply scroll down to the Rafflecopter widget below to see the options. You will also see the terms and conditions below as well as all of the blogs taking part – please do take a moment to visit them to show your support to them.
La Vita Sangiovese (75cl) (Alcohol Content- 12.5%)
Apple and Fig Chutney (100g)
Milk chocolate florentines (170g)
Italian chocolate assortment (300g)
Black truffle & olive oil hand cooked crisps (150g)
British strawberry soft set jam (113g)
All butter Cornish Cruncher biscuits (80g)
Collection Rye Sourdough Crackers (130g)
Presented in a dark-stained hand woven wicker hamper with brown faux-leather handle and strap
Terms and conditions
1. There is one top prize of the M&S The Beaulieu Hamper.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 23.12.2021
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions